1. The demand for customized insoles (corrective insoles need to be customized)
The insole is an important part of the shoe, and it is the core of the foot and the shoe's adjustment. Studies have pointed out that the use of insoles can improve and enhance the impact absorption capacity of the foot. Because replacement of insoles is more convenient than changing shoes, and insoles can be placed in different shoes, it is more effective than changing shoes. Most plantar diseases can also be treated with medical orthopedic insoles, including flat feet, valgus thumbs, valgus heels, heel spurs, and "long and short feet".
2. Introduction of 3D scanner
The foot sole LSS series 3D scanner (foot sole 3D scanner) is a professional measuring equipment for the three-dimensional scanning of the human foot. It adopts a non-contact laser scanning method to collect the three-dimensional data of the human foot within 10 seconds, and generates more than 20 items. Parameters, support full-weight, semi-weight-bearing or non-weight-bearing foot scans, and can effectively carry out various tasks such as orthopedic insole design, personalized insoles, podiatry diagnosis and podiatry correction.
Features of Foot 3D Scanner:
1. Scanning objects: soles and soles of shoes;
2. Non-contact laser scanning, no harm to human body and eyes;
3. One-button operation: the system is easy to operate, one-button scanning, without manual intervention;
4. High measuring accuracy, standard error<0.5mm;
5. Fast measurement speed: complete a complete scan of the sole of a foot within 10S;
6. Data output format: ASC, OBJ, STL, etc.
7. Operating system: windows style software interface, convenient for users
3. The sole 3D scanner obtains the sole 3D data
4. Analysis of 3D foot type data
The sole 3D scanner (plantar 3D scanner) can obtain the 3D data of our sole in a few seconds. According to the acquired 3D data of the foot shape, it can be judged that the arch (high arch foot, flat foot), thumb Inversion, heel inversion, long and short feet, etc. However, make real insoles that fit the soles of your feet.
5. The process of customizing the insole to obtain 3D data of the sole of the customer's foot---analyzing the 3D data of the sole of the customer's foot---customizing the insole
Flow chart of custom insole:
6.3 The advantages of customized insoles
The sole data obtained by the sole 3D scanner is not the sole plane data of a single foot, but also includes the data stl data map of the side of the foot and the plane data scanned by the general sole machine on the market.